|
I can't understand why no one is challenging Cain on any of the tough issues. Joe Klein makes some very valid arguments. Cain needs to provide substantive answers to tough questions especially in the foreign policy arena.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Cain in not a series candidate. He never expected to be in this position otherwise he would have run a completely different campaign. He would have hired actual economists to provide him advice rather than his wealth advisor in Ohio. The Soft Bigotry of Low Expectations http://swampland.time.com/2011/10/17/the-soft-bigotry-of-low-expectations/ | |
Political musings and quasi analysis from my friends and I as we look at the race for the Republican nomination for President.
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Why is the conservative press so easy on Cain?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
- The Team
- We're a group of conservative guys passionate about politics.
No comments:
Post a Comment