| His baffling answers on Meet the Press, prisoner exchanges, and now this. . . although, I'm somewhat surprised he botched this topic. More than anything, it displays a candidate who's unprepared for the big stage. While I agree it's a little extreme to say this is the end of his campaign, certainly this will send a few shock waves through Iowa. As I mentioned earlier, the upcoming foreign policy debate in November will add to his woes and focus the primary on a two-man race between Romney and Perry. Newt is fun to watch, but unless he wins a shocker in Iowa I can't see him gaining much traction. - Ryan | |
| Cain's Abortion Blunder Source: thedailybeast.com His pro-choice rhetoric shocked pro-lifers. Will conservatives trust him now? Michelle Goldberg reports. | |
Political musings and quasi analysis from my friends and I as we look at the race for the Republican nomination for President.
Sunday, October 23, 2011
The bubble is bursting. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
- The Team
- We're a group of conservative guys passionate about politics.
No comments:
Post a Comment